Mommy Dentists in Business: June 2020 Clinical Event!
Mommy Dentists in Business is gearing up for our second clinical event of the year! Come get clinical with MDIB and Bisco Inc. on June 4 & 5, 2020 while earning CE. It will be a hands-on experience with amazing speakers talking about some exciting new techniques and practices in the dental industry!
Date: June 4 & 5, 2020
Location: Bisco Inc., Schaumburg, IL
Pre-Early Bird: $400
– Exclusive pricing for paid members until February 7, 2020 @ 9:00am
Early Bird Pricing: $600
– For all Facebook members until March 15, 2020
General Admission Pricing: $800
– For all Facebook members until April 30, 2020
Register for the June clinical event below!
Course Title: Cosmetic Flowable Composite
- Cosmetic Flowable Composite Technique concept
- How dentists can implement it and grow their practices
- Understand the conventional and digital smile design for Composite cases
A little about Dr. Katie To
Dr. Katie To graduated summa cum laude from University of Texas at Arlington with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. She went on to attend University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio Dental School and graduated with distinction in research. During her schooling, she also received multiple awards for cosmetic dentistry. UTHSCSA Dental School has been one of the top ranked dental schools in the nation since 1993.
Dr. Katie To is a leader in the fields of cosmetic and wellness dentistry. Her dedication to continuing education has led to sharing her knowledge with others. She has a passion for new knowledge has helped her stay at the forefront of the latest and greatest in dentistry.
Dr. Katie is proudly the first dentist in Katy, Fulshear, Richmond area to be SMART (Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique) certified. She is highly trained in dental ozone therapy, biological dental therapy and clinical nutrition. Dr. Katie always seek the safest, least toxic way to take care of our patients in the most biocompatible approach.
In 2013, Dr. Katie married her best friend, Dr. Bar Nguyen in Chicago in an Pixar Disney “Up” themed wedding. In 2016, they welcomed baby boy, Bailey. They enjoy cooking and traveling the world together. Her favorite vacation spots are Japan, Greece, Morocco and Australia.
Course Title: Geriatric Dentistry: The Fastest Growing Demographic in Dentistry
- Prevention is for all ages and doesn’t stop here!
- Why this patient population loves our in-office: PREVENTION PLAN
- Customizing your approaches for plaque, xerostomia and so much more
- Reparative dentistry, when, where and why and what materials are best to utilize
- Customized periodontal protocols that go beyond brushing and flossing
- Advanced restoratives technique for: post and cores, deep class 2’s, “elevating the margin” technique, perio-splinting, choosing the right cement
A little about Dr. Lou Graham
DR. GRAHAM is an internationally recognized lecturer extensively involved in continuing education for dental professionals. His lectures focus on incorporating current clinical advancements through “conservative dentistry.” He emphasizes the same concepts he practices: dental health diagnosis, treatment plans for medically compromised patients, conservative treatment, cosmetic dentistry, and customized approaches to periodontal care, implants and laser dentistry.
Dr. Graham is the founder of Catapult Education, a continuing education company whose philosophy and programs use contemporary, interactive formats to integrate time-proven conservative dentistry with 21st century materials and techniques.
Dr. Graham is a published author in many leading national and international dental journals. He is a member of the American Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry, Chicago Dental Society and Illinois Dental Association.
Dr. Graham is a graduate of Emory Dental School. He is the former Dental Director of the University of Chicago’s Department of Dentistry. He enjoys providing dental care at his multi-specialty private practice group, University Dental Professionals, in Chicago, IL – Hyde Park. Dr. Graham offers half-day, full-day and multi-day lectures, including custom courses and hands-on workshops.
Course Title: Elevate Your Practice: The Journey From Single Tooth Dentistry to Comprehensive Dentistry
- The role of occlusion in treatment planning and smile design
- The relationship of joints, muscles and teeth in comprehensive care
- Lab records required for proper complex patient evaluation
- Case review of a functional aesthetic case from treatment planning to final cementation
- The impact of comprehensive dentistry on your practice – change your life, your teams, your patients
- Getting patients to say yes without selling: the art of case presentation that you can apply to ANY part of your practice
A little about Dr. Nada Albatish
Dr. Nada Albatish owns and operates a multidisciplinary practice, All Smiles Dental Centre, just north of Toronto. As a passionate learner, she first completed a GPR, followed by hundreds of hours of CE each year. She is a fact finder – always researching, looking for evidence, and understanding the whys of what we do in practice as dentists.
Nada started her current practice from scratch as a solo practitioner and quickly realized she needed a strong support team as well as a team of skilled doctors in multiple specialties to help her achieve her goals as a comprehensive dentist. Today, Nada’s niche is complex and rehabilitative dentistry, supported by a team of 30, including general practitioners and specialists.
Nada is honored to serve as Faculty for Clinical Mastery Series, curator for Restorative Nation, co-author a book, write articles, and speak at various dental events. Nada is inspired by helping dentists to achieve excellence, predictability, and confidence in their craft. She is committed to the success of her patients, colleagues, and the advancement of the dental profession at large.
As a mother to two beautiful girls, Nada is blessed every day to be able to see the world through the eyes of her little people. In her free time, which she has learned to intentionally create on a weekly basis, she loves to exercise, eat good food, and spend time with her girls doing absolutely nothing except living in the moments. During the 20% of the year that Toronto has good weather, she finds peace in water sports, especially paddle boarding on the lake under the sun. The rest of the year she creates the same feeling by traveling!