Community Rules for MDIB Affiliated Sites
Including, without limitation MDIB’s Facebook® Group(s)
- Please make your introduction to the group and tell us about your practice and family. You have 7 days from the welcome post to do so, and if we don’t hear from you will assume you are not active and will remove you.
- Please receive consent if posting clinical information about patients.
- Please refrain from negative and condescending comments.
- Remember that there are all professional levels here in the group as in experience and ownership of businesses.
- This is not a place for “selling products or services”. No Soliciting, no raffles, fundraisers, auctions, contests, MLM’s, asking for donations, etc…Do not solicit admins or members. The exception is #SidehustleSaturday.
- NO POLITICS or Political comments
- Screenshots of members’ comments and posts may not be shared to another Facebook® group or anywhere on the web. If you are caught, you will be permanently removed and if you are a paid member, there will be no refunds. Screenshots from other groups into MDIB is also prohibited.
- If you are not active in the group, we may remove you after 3-6 months. You don’t have to post or comment but at least “like” something once in a while! Pay it forward!
- No unprofessional behavior such as threats and name calling in the group or on instant messenger that gets forwarded to admin. All parties involved will be removed.
- If you do not make an intro and are removed and want to be added back, there is a $10 admin fee.
- If you decide to leave for whatever reason there is no guarantee you will be added back.
- We reserve the right to remove anyone at anytime.