We are so excited…
For You TO JOIN THE MDIB COMMUNITY AS AN OFFICIAL MEMBER!
Your membership renews annually and will include the following benefits
only available to our members:
- Free access to online webinars, podcasts and invite-only opportunities to earn CE
- VIP pre-early bird access tickets and discounted rates for special events (Facebook members only!)
- Free access to our playbook for success, the “Mommy Dentists in Business Handbook,” including future updates
- Free access to tested documents, templates and effective contracts for #mombosses!
- Discounts on practice marketing products popular with MDIB members
- Discounts on dental office products and services popular with MDIB members
- The right to download our MDIB member logo and use it for your own website (Facebook members only!)
- Access and inclusion in the Official Mommy Dentists in Business member directory
- Free unlimited posts or listings on the Mommy Dentists in Business classified page
- Member exclusive materials just for you! We will be adding more useful documents to the handbook so please check regularly! Examples of what is included are:
-Personal Assistant contract
-Patient dismissal letter
-Phone interview Questions for dental team members
-Applications for potential team members
-Team member contracts
There are over 50 documents on OUR DOWNLOADABLES PAGE including documents for office manager, front desk and clinical staff
Kristi Coulombe Judgement free zone. It has allowed me to ask without fear of being judged for not knowing. Awesome advise from smart, knowledgeable, helpful, and most of all supportive colleagues.
Leslie Butler In a world that is still difficult for a woman entrepreneur to be a part of, it is so nice and refreshing to have the love, support, and advice from women who’ve been there and done that before. It’s a great group of women, here to support each other. Did I mention the amazing relationships that I have found within this group? Friends that I know I will have for life. Thank you for forming this group Grace.
Jeanette MacLean Budd An amazing group of supportive women that understand me and my struggles as a dentist, business owner, and mom, better than anyone else possibly could. It’s like a ‘virtual’ study club, support group, and sorority all rolled into one! Love it!