Live Webinar Details
The Single Unit Implant: Analog & Digital Restorative Workflows
EARN 1.0 CE CREDITS
As the restorative dentist dental implants, even a single unit, can sometimes pose a challenge. Dr. Taylor Manalili will walk the audience through the restorative base treatment planning process to help understand these challenges before they happen. She will provide a guide to restoring the single unit implant, discussing the clinical protocols for effectively capturing implant impressions, and review delivery day techniques to maintain healthy peri-implant hard and soft tissues.
- Discuss restorative implant options.
- Identify and prevent common mistakes when capturing both digital and analog implant impressions.
- Discuss seating of both screw-retained and cement-retained restorations.
- Review recommended cementation techniques for cement-retained restorations.
- Identify and compare various materials used in closing access channels.