Vegas Social Summit: Bioclear Breakout Session
Our team is excited to announce a breakout session with Bioclear!
Saturday, Oct. 15th, 2022
Earn 3 CE!
To be announced
COVID-19 Protocol is to be determined at this time. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
Join our Breakout Session- Only 30 seats available!
Bioclear Breakout Session $399
* Ticket pricing includes a boxed lunch*
*Event tickets are non-refundable. View our Terms & Conditions HERE
The Bioclear Method for Black Triangles
As strong and empowered Mommy DIBS, we all strive to be better leaders and business professionals by using new and innovative tools, but we find ourselves stuck using the same techniques like implants and computer assisted ceramics. Direct composites can offer a compelling minimally invasive alternative that will meet patients’ needs and exceed their expectations. The Bioclear Method allows you to create predictable repeatable outcomes that look natural when using composite. Esthetic treatments including diastema closure, black triangle closure, Class II, III and IV composite restorations are just the start of what can be done with the increasingly popular Bioclear Method.
In this break out session, you will be introduced to the benefits of Bioclear, practice techniques on soft tissue dentiforms, and come away with the basic skills and understanding needed as a precursor to performing the Bioclear Method for patients. You’ll perform a Black Triangle restoration and learn about Class II restorations using the Bioclear Method.
- Build familiarity with the principles of warmed composite
- Learn the injection molding technique using warmed/liquified flowable and paste composite resin
- Discover the benefits of injection molding into special black triangle matrices
- Close a black triangle and create a mirror-like finish and invisible margins
- Understand how to avoid common mistakes that lead to less-than-satisfactory results when performing anterior composites
- Receive an updated, hands-on evaluation of modern matrices, wedges, and separators
Dr. Sandy Shih
- University of Toronto 1999: Specialty in Toxicology, Hon BSc. Human Biology, Minor Philosophy
- University of California, San Francisco Dental School 2006
- Bioclear Learning Center 2019: Certificates in Anterior/Posterior and Advanced Anterior and also a teaching proctor
Practice: General dentist in San Francisco for 16 years
Professional: Committee Member of San Francisco Dental Society Community Dental Health Committee
Personal: Husband Paul of 18 years, daughter Asa (12yo) and son Rocko 11 (yo). I love to travel, explore restaurants, watch movies and karaoke!
Dr. Janice Liao
- University of California, Los Angeles 1998 : BS Physiological Science
- Temple University School of Dentistry 2002: DMD, MBA
- GPR: University Medical Center Fresno, CA 2003
- Bioclear Learning Center 2018: Certificates in Anterior, Posterior
- Dublin Smiles, Dublin, CA
- Grant Line Smiles, Tracy, CA
- March Lane Smiles, Stockton, CA
Professional: Board Component Representative for Southern Alameda County Dental Society
Personal: Family: Husband George, also a dentist, married 18 years, daughter Sofia (15yo) and son Troy (9yo).
Past Event Highlights
Scroll Down the Page for Speaker Bios
Join the Hive!
Become an Official Member today! We are a group of mombosses who share best practices and support one another in our journey as entrepreneurs and moms.
This website is a central hub for our members to find webinars, events, podcasts, and discounts to our many participating vendors.