Live Webinar Details
Membership Plan Masterclass: Building a scalable, successful membership plan for your practice
EARN 1.0 CE CREDITS
A successful membership plan starts with a solid foundation — not only in how your plan is built, priced, marketed, and managed, but also in the strength and expertise of the support that your team has behind them.
Whitney Norris, a Kleer growth specialist is here to discuss the ins-and-outs of a successful membership plan. This masterclass is designed to help answer all of your questions so that you can walk away with a clear (no pun intended!) game plan on how to either implement a scalable, easy-to-manage in-house membership plan — or take your current one to the next level.
- How to think about structuring and pricing your plan to maximize patient value and practice return
- Guidance on ways to set up your membership plan in your practice management software
- Automating basic workflows like payment processing, deposits, and renewals to make your plan more scalable — plus how Kleer can help support your team by fielding patient questions and tickets
- Understanding plan performance with simple dashboards and reports — seeing how far you’ve reached into your patient base by knowing where you stand with your opportunity
- Measuring the year over year performance of your plan and optimizing pricing and structure accordingly
- Best practices for team onboarding, training, and incentivization to maximize engagement
- Maintaining plan compliance in core areas like payment processing and renewals
- Best practices, tips, tricks, and resources for marketing both your practice and your plan